Do you want to know how to connect your Canon printer to your iPhone? With the aid of canon.com/ijsetup, Apple has created numerous applications that allow users to print using their iPhones and compatible Canon printers. Air print and Google Drive Print are the names of these programmes. The Canon app is also an important tool that allows printing from the iPhone. It is available for download from iTunes for printing using an iPhone. A multinational company, Canon focuses on producing optical and imaging products. Due to their high-quality printing, Canon printers have recently attracted users’ interest. Because they are compatible and produce the best results, Canon printers are frequently chosen.
PRINTING FROM AIR PRINT
This article explains how to use Airprint to print remotely from an iPad, iPod, or iPhone when they are connected to a Canon printer.
With AirPrint, a user may print emails, web pages, documents, and photos from an Apple device straight to a Canon printer without needing to install any drivers.
CHECK ENVIRONMENT CANON PRINTER TO AN IPHONE
Checking the user’s environment is both the first and most important step.
Airprint Operation Environment: The user will need one of the devices listed below running the most recent iOS version in order to use Airprint:
- iPad (all models)
- iPod (3rd generation or later)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
Network Environment: Ensure that the Canon printer and any Apple devices are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
CANON PRINTING WITH AIRPRINT :
- It is recommended that the user check the connection status before continuing to print from a Canon printer connected to an iPhone.
- The Canon iPhone printer must first be turned on and linked to LAN.
- The user of the Apple device must tap the operation icon in order to access the app’s menu.
- To continue, select Print from the menu options.
- The user must select the currently used model from the printer options.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- Because some apps do not support the feature, printer settings might not be seen. The print operation cannot be completed if an app does not permit the user to select printer choices.
- Depending on the app and printer model from Canon, there are several printing possibilities. Typically, references underneath the print will be seen on the screen once the print has been touched and a model name has been selected.
- Choose the appropriate wireless LAN printer model.
- Choose how many copies will be printed in total.
- If your Canon printer model is capable of duplex printing, choose between ON and OFF.
- The range of pages can be used with a particular app and file type.
- Click + or – in to specify the total number of copies needed before getting the first one.
- Click On to allow duplex printing and Off to turn it off.
- When printing a file type with numerous pages, click Range and choose the number of pages to print, or choose All pages.
- Last but not least, select Print.
- When printing is initiated, the printer uses the defined and provided settings to produce the desired results.
CHECKING THE PRINT STATUS
- When a person asks how to connect a Canon printer to an iPhone, it is suggested that they verify the following:
- The user can check the print progress by selecting the Print icon from the list of recently used applications while printing.
- Tap the home button twice on the Apple iPhone to view a list of the most recently used apps. At the very bottom of the Home screen, the print icon will be visible.
AIR PRINT TROUBLESHOOTING
You should think about performing the following actions if the document does not print:
- Verify that the machine’s power is on. If it’s on, switch it off and on once more. Check to see if the matter is resolved after that.
- Make sure the computer is on the same network as the iOS device.
- Examine the paper and ink in the printer.
- The user must make sure there are no error messages displayed on the printer’s LCD monitor.
Printer drivers can be utilized to carry out printing tasks if the printer issue continues.
The Canon support staff can be contacted for more details on how to connect a Canon printer to an iPhone. Users can get all the information they need from the executives on the support team. Using phone or email services, the support team can be accessed 24 hours a day. The fact that support services are offered constantly is the nicest feature. On the company’s official website, you can simply find the contact details.