Epson is a well known electronics company that manufactures electronic products such as printers, copiers, MFPs and several kinds of projectors. Above that, Epson allows wireless connection with their printers and projectors. Being a technical product, some users might encounter an issue with the wireless connection. Hence, in this article we will talk about how to fix this.
HOW TO CONNECT EPSON PROJECTOR TO WIFI?
Here are the ways to connect your projector with your WiFi.
1. Plug WiFi module
Although all the Epson printers are equipped with wireless connectivity, some exceptions are always there. So if your Projector does not come with a wireless option, you can connect it using the Epson Lan WiFi Module. Here are the steps to do so :
- First of all, unplug your projector and turn it back to see the respective ports section.
- Now, plug in the Epson Lan WiFi Module into the wireless port.
- Then, once the module starts blinking blue, your projector will become wireless.
2. Install Epson iProjection program
In this step , we guide you on how to use Epson iProjection software that enables your system to connect your Epson projector over a wireless network.In addition to that, the iProjection software is also available for Windows and MAC. The Epson projector comes with an iProjection CD which can be installed using it.
Here are the steps to do so :
- First of all, open the WiFi settings on both your projector and your system.
- Then, ensure both the systems are connected through the same wireless network.
- After that, open the iProjection program and select the device to create an Advanced Wireless connection.
- If you are unable to find the device, then search for it using its IP address.
- Then, click on the OK button to complete the task.
CONFIGURE PROJECTOR NETWORK SETTINGS
Sometimes, your projector cannot connect due to improper Epson projector network settings. To fix this, you need to correctly configure network settings. Follow the given steps :
- First of all, plug your projector into a power source.
- Then, press the Menu button using the Epson remote.
- After that, select the appropriate network setting and click on Enter.
- Then, make sure the Wireless Mode is enabled.
After completing the above steps, follow the methods mentioned below :
1. Connect Epson projector directly to your computer
In the next section, follow the mentioned steps to connect Epson projector to WiFi.
- Click on the Menu button on the projector remote.
- Choose Network Configuration.
- Choose a Wireless LAN and press Enter.
- Then, select Connection mode and again click on Enter.
- After that, pick the Quick option and press Enter.
- Finally, exit the menu.
Now, your computer is connected to the projector.
2. Connect projector to router
To connect your Epson projector to the router, follow the given steps :
- Click on the Menu button and select Network Configuration.
- Then choose Wireless LAN and further Advanced.
- Now, Search your access point and press the Enter button.
- Then, pick your WiFi network and click on Connect.
- Finally, click on Finish and press Enter.
1. Is the WiFi option present on the Epson projectors ?
Yes, Epson projectors are very well equipped with the WiFi option. You can connect your device with the Epson printer very easily without any trouble.
2. How can I change my Epson projector’s WiFi settings ?
If you wish to change your Epson Projector’s WiFi settings, you can do that by clicking on the Menu button from your remote and choosing network settings. This enables you to alter your network settings.
3. How to check if my Epson projector is connected to WiFi or not ?
To check your project’s connectivity with the internet, you can see the projector’s status bar. Here you will notice a WiFi symbol with green and blue light which in turn indicates that your projector is connected to WiFi.