We will concentrate on how you can quickly Reset A Brother Printer to factory default settings in this simple guide. All of the techniques are listed here. Therefore, be careful to follow the procedure precisely to finish it.
Why Is Reset A Brother Printer Necessary?
There are several potential causes for Reset A Brother Printer, How to reset a Brother printer toner:
- Incorrect printer response.
- Connecting with the system is challenging.
- Software displaying typical bugs.
- The printer automatically turns on and off.
You may solve the issues listed above and a lot more by reverting Reset Brother printer password to factory settings.
How can I restore my Brother printer to factory defaults?
1. Restore the default settings on the Brother printer:
How to reset Brother printer WiFi To finish the procedure, adhere to all the stages listed below in the appropriate sequence:
- To reset the network or all settings, you must first unplug the interface connection.
- Press Menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, with the help of arrow keys, Select “Initial Setup” , and then click “OK.”
- Use the navigation keys to choose “Reset”, and then press “OK.
- Press “OK” after selecting the reset option of your choice using the navigation keys.
- Press “1” to “Reset All Settings.
- If you selected “1” in the previous step, select “1” once again to reset the printer.
As a result, anyone may Reset Brother Printer to Its Default or Factory Settings as stated above.
2. Reset A Brother Printer to Factory Default Settings Utilizing the Software
- Open any web browser and navigate to “support.brother.com,” which is the official home page for Brother printers.
- Next, click the product search box, type the model number of your printer, and press the “Enter” key.
- On your screen will now appear a list of every driver for your printer that is currently installed. Click “OK” after making your system’s operating system selection here.
- Your screen will now display information on how to download the program. Download the file by following their lead.
- Open the file after downloading and adhere to all the prompts on the screen.
- Go to “Management Tool List” by scrolling down, then click “BRAdmin.”
- To Factory Reset Run BRAdmin now, and then click on the name of your Brother printer to reset.
- From the Control menu, choose “Network Configuration”
- If your password is requested, enter it and choose “OK.”
- At last, choose “Factory Reset” (from the control menu).
How to Factory Reset Brother MFC printer, perform these procedures. After completing all of the aforementioned processes, make sure the printer is restored to default settings.
Note-It’s impossible to revert the action of resetting your Brother printer to its default settings. Make a backup of your documents, archives, password, and IP address before executing a hard reset.
3. Use the hard factory reset brother printer hl-2270dw-
- Start by turning off your Brother printer and removing the power cord.
- Close all covers and lids before continuing.
- Reconnect the power cable now.
- Then, long-press the “Go” button on the printer’s control panel.
- Press the power button while continuing to depress the “go” button.
- You must now wait for the printer to fully power up.
- Release the “go” button after that.
- Wait until the light indicators start to stabilize and turn off.
- Press the “Go” button a total of six times as soon as the light indications are engaged again.
- Your Brother printer will now be returned to its factory settings.
You may simply Reset A Brother Printer to its factory default settings by following the instructions above.