If you have forgotten your Samsung printer username and password, follow these general steps to retrieve it back. In most cases, the password is changed due to the official printer manufacturer who keeps changing their password to keep the information secure. In that case, you need to generate a new password by resetting the setting of the printer.
At the time of purchase, a username and password is provided depending on the Samsung printer model that you are buying. The password must either be “Samsung” or the printer serial number which is provided. In the given article, you can find and change the password for the Samsung scx 6545n default password, Samsung c9201 admin password, Samsung xpress m2876nd default password, Samsung clx 6260fw admin password, Samsung m2020 printer password, Samsung m2070 printer password, Samsung express printer password, Samsung 3400 printer password :
STEPS TO FIND SAMSUNG USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
- At the time of purchase of a Samsung printer, a username and password are provided.
- The password must either be Samsung or the printer serial number (if specified).
- In case Samsung is the password, the username assigned as per the printer model number below will be ADMIN.
- If the Samsung printer serial number is the password, then the serial number is the Admin password.
HOW TO RESET THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD OF SAMSUNG PRINTER
- First of all, change the password using your Samsung printer model serial number.
- Then, go to the operation and change the password.
- You can change the password using one of the tools listed below depending on your printer model.
- Now, open the Samsung printer operation panel.
- Then, click on the network tools.
- Samsung printer information must display screen on some application software,
- Now , on the screen navigate the ‘Set New Password’ option and type in a strong password which contains upper case, lowercase and numeric’s.
- In case you are using a Samsung printer in group or multiple devices, contact the administrator for the password.
RESET SAMSUNG PRINTER DEFAULT USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- Open your web browser and type https:// machine’s IP address in the browser bar.
- Check the printer server name in case the above steps didn’t work.
- Now, type the default username and password of “initials”.
- Then, click on the admin tab.
- Now, enter the password on the screen which pops up.
- Click on Confirm.
- Finally Submit.